Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Ranveer Singh doesn't want newcomers to go through what he experienced when he began his career

Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh is proud of how his music label IncInk has grown over the past two years. The actor, who started the initiative with Navzar Eranee, says he doesn't want newcomers to go through what he experienced when he began his career as an actor. "When I had decided to chase my dream of becoming an actor years ago, it wasn't easy getting my foot in the door. I was fortunate enough to build my career through a combination of hard work, passion and self-belief. I told myself back then that when I become relatively successful, I will try and do something for my fellow dreamers. That's when the germ of IncInk was sown in my head," he says.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2PGIUL5

No comments:

Post a Comment