Friday, April 9, 2021

Soman Kapoor says she's craving to go back home, father Anil Kapoor's reacts adorably

Sonam Kapoor is currently in London with her husband Anand Ahuja. However, the actress is missing India and she's craving to meet her friends and family. Taking to Instagram, Sonam shared a picture with her husband walking on London streets on a rainy day. In the lengthy caption of the post, she wrote how she's grateful to have Anand by her side. "I miss india so so much , and I’ve been craving to go back home and see my family and friends desperately. But I realise I might by dissing my new home a little bit that has given me so much including my beautiful husband, @anandahuja . “A bad day in London is still better than a good day anywhere else (sic),” she wrote.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2QfVFfK

No comments:

Post a Comment