Thursday, October 28, 2021

KBC13: Rajkummar Rao opens up on his struggle to become an actor, tells Big B there never was plan B

The Friday special episode of 'Kaun Banega Crorepati 13' will see actors Rajkummar Rao and Kriti Sanon as special guests. During the conversation with host Amitabh Bachchan, Rajkummar throws light on his acting career and struggles of his life. Rajkummar shares: "Sir, it was during my school days that I decided that I wanted to act in films. There was never a Plan B. I was actively involved in martial arts, dance and also participated in school-level plays. I used to watch your films, many other actors' films and felt that I want to enter this entertainment world only."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3GxWkyP

No comments:

Post a Comment