Thursday, July 18, 2024

Ridhima Pandit dating Shubman Gill? Actress finally breaks silence on rumours, calls him THIS

Television star Ridhima Pandithas recently been in the news over dating rumours with the cricketer Ridhima Pandit. Not only this, several reports even claimed that the two are set to get married in December this year. Now, Ridhima has come forward and reacted to such claims. In a talk with Filmygyan claimed that there is no truth in these rumours and said, ''No. Firstly, I don't even know him. I think he's an amazing sports person, but main unhe jaanti nahi (I don't know him). Jab main kabhi unhe milungi, I am pretty sure hum log hasenge iss baare mei (If I ever meet him, we will laugh about this). I think he is very, very cute, but unfortunately, there's nothing that is happening.''

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/MBucnaO

No comments:

Post a Comment