Friday, November 26, 2021

"Nishant Bhat and Pratik Sehajpal are fake," claims Vishal Kotian after his Bigg Boss 15 eviction | EXCLUSIVE

Vishal Kotian recently concluded his journey on Bigg Boss 15 along with Neha Bhasin and Jay Bhanushali. They were eliminated after receiving the least votes from the audience. Vishal, who is shocked with his early eviction, said he had no strategies when he went inside the house. "I had no strategies, I just went inside to lead the way I can, and that is how I am in real life. I think it worked, because in the initial 2-3 weeks I was in top 3 and later whatever happened, it was because of the situation. Inmates had to nominate or evict people, that is where the confusion created, and I started feeling because these people (housemates) have to evict me, I have to plead them. This was the point, where, I feel, my game dropped a little."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3xAZhLe

No comments:

Post a Comment